Accounts and Billing
13. As part of the registration process, you must: (a) provide us with your name, physical address, phone number, and email address (not including any email address we have provided you); and (b) select the Services you wish us to provide you with; and (c) select a Billing Term; and (d) make full payment for the Billing Term selected.
14. Information provided to us by you may be shared with a third party to determine a fraud risk score, to bill the credit card on file, or to contract services on behalf of you with a third party (i.e as is the case with "domain registration"). We will never share your information with any third party under any circumstance outside of this requirement.
15. Upon registration, your Account will be established under the following conditions: (a) Full payment has been received by us for the Billing Term; (b) Your order has been determined by us not to be fraud; and (c) We have accepted your order.
16. We retain the right to reject your order at any time for any reason with or without notice. In the event that your order is not accepted by us for any reason, any payments received by us from you will be refunded to you.
17. Once your Account is established, it will be your responsibility to ensure that your Account at all times consists of accurate and up-to-date contact and billing information as verified by you, and this includes (but is not limited to) your name, physical address, phone number, and email address (not including any email address we have provided you).
18. If, at any time, your Account does not contain accurate and up-to-date information, then: (a) we will not be held liable for any reason in the event that we cannot get in contact with you; and (b) a failure by you to provide truthful information may result in the suspension or termination of your Account.
19. All Services are to be billed and paid for by you in advance of the next Billing Term.
20. On each Renewal Date, the Services will automatically be renewed for a further Billing Term, unless you terminate the Services in accordance with clause 26 of these terms of service.
21. If you have selected to make all payments by credit card, a valid and current credit card number must always be contained on your Account, and payments will automatically be attempted using that credit card number on each Renewal Date or Invoice Due Date.
22. Forms of payment other than by credit card are not normally accepted unless agreed by us in writing. Where you establish a form of payment that is not normally accepted by us, you will be responsible for tracking the Renewal Date and ensuring that we receive full payment before each Renewal Date. We will not be liable if your Account is suspended due to a failure by you to make full payment on or before each Renewal Date.
23. We are not required to send you an invoice prior to each Renewal Date.
24. All communication regarding your Account initiated by us with you shall take place via email, and we will at all times assume that the email address provided on your Account is accurate and up-to-date, and we will make no additional effort to contact you.
25. In the event that you owe money to us for any reason, the Services being provided to you may be suspended with or without notice.
26. If your Account is suspended for any reason, you will continue to be liable for payment for the current Billing Term, and any future Billing Terms, and all monies owed must be paid in full prior to your Account being reinstated.
27. If a bank disputes (i.e. "charge backs") arises, this will constitute grounds for immediate suspension or termination of your Account without notice from us. If you wish to reinstate your Account affected by a bank dispute, you will be responsible for the whole amount disputed, plus any additional fees directly associated with the bank dispute.
28. If you wish to terminate your Account, you can only do so by logging into your Account and requesting termination.
29. If you terminate your Account prior to the next Renewal Date, you will forfeit all fees paid in advance up to the next Renewal Date.
30. In the event that your Account is terminated by us for a breach of these terms of service by you, no refund will be given for fees paid in advance up to the next Renewal Date, nor will a backup of any data stored on the Servers be provided unless otherwise determined by us.
31. Unless otherwise noted, any and all promotions are reserved for first-time account holders, and will not be honoured for existing Accounts unless approved by us.
32. All transactions are to be processed in American Dollars (USD)
33. When registering with us, your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology, which is the current industry standard. If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org